PCI Compliance

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Hey,
      Touched upon this in an other thread, so it got me wondering.

Is there such a thing PCI Compliance Certification (or some other equivalent)? And if so, is it on the roadmap for nopCommerce to get that certification?

Thanks
Il y a 14 ans
No. But PCI DSS is on our roadmap.
Il y a 14 ans
Is there a estimated delivery date on this? I am looking to license and use your product but thisis the ONLY thing preventing me of going forward.
Il y a 14 ans
nopCommerce is an open-source application and there is no budget. And PCI compliance costs a lot of money. We'll do it as only we can
Il y a 13 ans
Has there been any progress on this issue?  It is the only thing holding me back from using the product too.
Il y a 13 ans
nopCommerce meets all PCI Compliance requirements. But we haven't passed any official certification
Il y a 13 ans
Can you at least tell me a little more about the product's PCI compliance? What specific features does it have that makes it PCI complliant? Are credit card numbers stored within the application/database if integrating with Authorize.net? If so, are they encrypted? etc...

Thanks
Il y a 13 ans
https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/
Il y a 13 ans
Hi,

By chance is the new version 1.8 PCI compliant?
Il y a 13 ans
Hi,

I also wanted to know whether the latest version 1.80 is complaint with PCI DSS Compliance ?

If yes then can we get detail information that how it's been compliant ?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.