Friendly SEO Name

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
When I'm upgrade my site from 2.65 to 2.7 the field friendly SEO Name is set like this -1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 the all pages where it was on russian or where was nothing.
How can I fix it?
---
If I clear this field it become normal name. I try to find it in DB to clear all, but not found. Please help.
Il y a 11 ans
This is how upgrade SQL script works.  It was hard to insert ALL supported Unicode chars. That why only English chars are supported there. Follow the next steps:

1. Open 2.65 => 2.70 upgrade script
2. Find a code where [temp_generate_sename] function is created
3. It has the following line: "SET @allowed_se_chars = N'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890 _-'"
4. Replace it with "SET @allowed_se_chars = N'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890 _-абвгдеёжзж_и_так_далее_весь_русский_алфавит'"
5. Run the script one more time
Il y a 11 ans
a.m. wrote:
This is how upgrade SQL script works.  It was hard to insert ALL supported Unicode chars. That why only English chars are supported there. Follow the next steps:

1. Open 2.65 => 2.70 upgrade script
2. Find a code where [temp_generate_sename] function is created
3. It has the following line: "SET @allowed_se_chars = N'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890 _-'"
4. Replace it with "SET @allowed_se_chars = N'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890 _-абвгдеёжзж_и_так_далее_весь_русский_алфавит'"
5. Run the script one more time

Thanks a lot!
Please include this info to readme.txt next time!
Il y a 11 ans
Thank You, Andrey!!!
Il y a 11 ans
Please help me one more time)
What i need to change in update script to leave SeName NULL where it was NULL?
Because it's become -1-1-1-1-1..... where was NULL
Thank You!
Il y a 11 ans
hi still have records with 1-1-1-1--1-1-1

what can i do ?

is it possible to just delete does recoreds from table????
Il y a 11 ans
See my post above. It describes what you have to do.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.