IIS 8 Application Memory Usage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
We're seeing on IIS 8 (clean 2012 standard) that nopCommerce is using around 700mb on startup of private memory from the application pool. Is there a way to reduce this load as this is unacceptable for almost every shared host out there. Almost all hosts have a 250mb to 512mb limit on application pool memory size.

Also is memory increased (startup memory) by how many products you have? Meaning will startup for a base 1 product install consume less memory than a startup for a store that has 5000 products? I'm just talking about the home page. Not searches etc. Just the startup memory for the homepage.
Il y a 11 ans
ryan311 wrote:
We're seeing on IIS 8 (clean 2012 standard) that nopCommerce is using around 700mb on startup of private memory from the application pool. Is there a way to reduce this load as this is unacceptable for almost every shared host out there. Almost all hosts have a 250mb to 512mb limit on application pool memory size.

Also is memory increased (startup memory) by how many products you have? Meaning will startup for a base 1 product install consume less memory than a startup for a store that has 5000 products? I'm just talking about the home page. Not searches etc. Just the startup memory for the homepage.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/18308/nopcommerce-slow-cpu-use.aspx
Il y a 11 ans
Thanks but how is that helpful? I'm asking about why nopCommerce takes up so much application pool memory in IIS 8. Thanks.
Il y a 11 ans
It doesn't.

I'am seeing about 500 mb being used up right after startup of a 100k product store. I would assume this has something to do with caching things in NopCommerce. It's quite a bit ..

Filip
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.