Adding HTML editor to shortdescription

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Is there an easy...ish way of adding the same HTML editor functions to the short description as well as the long description? I have disabled the short description on category view so no worries there. but they want to add a table into it. It works if we manually create the table etc then copy and paste the HTML..... but they want a point and shoot version.
Il y a 11 ans
Found it!!

under administration - views - products - _CreateOrUpdate.cshtml

This bit

<td class="adminData">
                            @Html.TextAreaFor(model => model.Locales[item].ShortDescription,)
                            @Html.ValidationMessageFor(model => model.Locales[item].ShortDescription)
                        </td>

Changed to

<td class="adminData">
                            @Html.EditorFor(model => model.Locales[item].ShortDescription, "RichEditor")
                            @Html.ValidationMessageFor(model => model.Locales[item].ShortDescription)
                        </td>

and further down

this
                        <td class="adminData">
                            @Html.TextAreaFor(x => x.ShortDescription)
                            @Html.ValidationMessageFor(model => model.ShortDescription)
                        </td>

to
                        <td class="adminData">
                            @Html.EditorFor(x => x.ShortDescription, "RichEditor")
                            @Html.ValidationMessageFor(model => model.ShortDescription)
                        </td>

It worked :D

(unless I have done something very bad then let me know) THANKS!
Il y a 10 ans
Hi

I made the same change but I do not work because it does not save the information that I write.

when I click on save reload the page and I lose the data entered

can you help me
Il y a 10 ans
Thanks, It was simple and worked for me too.
Il y a 8 ans
Where can i find this file in Nopcommerce 3.60?
Can't locate it.
Did the name change?
Struggling to find a way to use html code in short description...

Thx!

Best regards Bart
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.