google data feed fit for purpose?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
hiya

I have tried to set my google data feed using Google Product Search  in v 2.6 NOP with disasterous results basically every item was rejected.
This can be due in no small part to the changes going on at google and the switch over in May to only 'Quality' data feeds.

has anyone sorted this problem ? the required data feed isn't huge in terms of headers but they do want MPN, Brand and GTIN 2 out of 3 and the word is you just aint going to get ranked if you don't comply.

these seem to be the minimum requirements for most products  id,title,description,price,condition,link,image_link,Additional_image_link,google_product_category,availability,brand,gtin,mpn,sale_price,sale_price_effective_date  .

how hard is it for a non programmer to force a tab delimited data feed with these atributes out of NOP ??

please help i'm going nuts, i spent 2 weeks writing my NOP database and now I have to do it all again for google ..

Regards
Richard
Il y a 11 ans
bumpety bump

anyone ?
Il y a 11 ans
please, at the very least does anyone know which field in NOP
gets sent to google feed as brand ?

Is it the manufacturer mapping  ?

And where on earth do I input shipping estimate for the feed

any help greatly appreciated ?
Richard
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.