How to Setup Shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Is there a way in Nopcomerce to set shipping method by product variant. e.g

Light = USPS
Jack = UPS
Tire = Flat Rate (Common Carrier)

WE would like to be able to specify on each part the available shipping methods. Is this possible?

Current Nopcommerce V.2.80
Il y a 11 ans
uswikbx wrote:
Is there a way in Nopcomerce to set shipping method by product variant. e.g

Light = USPS
Jack = UPS
Tire = Flat Rate (Common Carrier)

WE would like to be able to specify on each part the available shipping methods. Is this possible?

Current Nopcommerce V.2.80

Check Shipping Director extension
Il y a 11 ans
Shipping Director can do it, but you need to consider what rate to charge when the cart contains multiple items of different types.
Il y a 11 ans
New York wrote:
Shipping Director can do it, but you need to consider what rate to charge when the cart contains multiple items of different types.

I looked at shipping director it looks like it may take a considerable amount of configuration to get it to work. I think we are going to build develop something internally. The part that is a little confusing is that if the dimensional size does not fit into a USPS priority box(small, Medium large) then all we offer is UPS or Common Carrier.
Il y a 11 ans
uswikbx wrote:

I looked at shipping director it looks like it may take a considerable amount of configuration to get it to work. I think we are going to build develop something internally. The part that is a little confusing is that if the dimensional size does not fit into a USPS priority box(small, Medium large) then all we offer is UPS or Common Carrier.

Hi,

That is problem we face in the UK, volumetric weight, its a nightmare, trying to get nop to do certain things without custom work can be cumber sum but you have to adapt, shipping director can work for your scenario.
Il y a 11 ans
Ill give shipping director a try and see if we can get it to work on our dev servers! Thank you for the input.
Il y a 8 ans
I setup every thing for FedEx on Shipping Rate Computation Methods but it doesn't work I did the same with USPS and it works .. Do you Know what more I need to do?? Thanks
Il y a 8 ans
Describe "doesn't work".   Did you make it "Active"?  Are there any messages in System > Log?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.