Payment Plugin Mapping Issue.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Hi All,

It has been a while since I've done anything with Nop (v1.8) everything has changed a little :) I've been re-developing an old v1.8 payment provider for SagePay Direct for use with v2.8. - Coming back to Nop after all this time has been very much a School day for me.

I'm taring my hair out the following error and I'd really appreciate any help:

Trying to map Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentMethod to Nop.Admin.Models.Payments.PaymentMethodModel. Using mapping configuration for Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentMethod to Nop.Admin.Models.Payments.PaymentMethodModel Exception of type 'AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException' was thrown.

AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException: Trying to map Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentMethod to Nop.Admin.Models.Payments.PaymentMethodModel. Using mapping configuration for Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentMethod to Nop.Admin.Models.Payments.PaymentMethodModel Exception of type 'AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException' was thrown. ---> AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException: Trying to map Nop.Plugin.Payments.SagePayDirect.SagePayDirectPaymentProcessor to System.Boolean. Using mapping configuration for Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentMethod to Nop.Admin.Models.Payments.PaymentMethodModel Destination property: SupportCapture Exception of type 'AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException' was thrown. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented. at Nop.Plugin.Payments.SagePayDirect.SagePayDirectPaymentProcessor.get_SupportCapture() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, Object[] index) at AutoMapper.Internal.MemberGetter.Resolve(ResolutionResult source) at AutoMapper.PropertyMap.ResolveValue(ResolutionContext context) at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapObjectMapperRegistry.PropertyMapMappingStrategy.MapPropertyValue(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper, Object mappedObject, PropertyMap propertyMap) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapObjectMapperRegistry.PropertyMapMappingStrategy.MapPropertyValue(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper, Object mappedObject, PropertyMap propertyMap) at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapObjectMapperRegistry.PropertyMapMappingStrategy.Map(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper) at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapMapper.Map(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper) at AutoMapper.MappingEngine.AutoMapper.IMappingEngineRunner.Map(ResolutionContext context) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at AutoMapper.MappingEngine.AutoMapper.IMappingEngineRunner.Map(ResolutionContext context) at AutoMapper.MappingEngine.Map[TSource,TDestination](TSource source) at Nop.Admin.MappingExtensions.ToModel(IPaymentMethod entity) in c:\D-DRIVE\IIS\surfari-nop2.8-source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\MappingExtensions.cs:line 461 at Nop.Admin.Controllers.PaymentController.Methods() in c:\D-DRIVE\IIS\surfari-nop2.8-source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Controllers\PaymentController.cs:line 56 at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__33() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.<BeginInvokeAction>b__20() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

I believe I have implemented all of the Interfaces, functions etc... but this keeps coming up. Any general suggestions would be gratefully received.

Maybe a fresh set of eyes tomorrow will see some thing obvious.

Thanks

Jax.
Il y a 11 ans
Does your plugin implement AutoMapper?
Il y a 11 ans
Nope... I don't think so. Should it?
Il y a 11 ans
Are you using ToEntity or ToModel in your plugin?  Those are AutoMapper functions and they won't recognize your new Types.  There might be a way to add those extension methods but it's probably quicker/easier to just drop them and handle the mapping yourself like:

var model = new SomeModel();
model.Prop1 = entity.Prop1;
model.Prop2 = entity.Prop2;

and Vice Versa for model to entity.
Il y a 11 ans
I'll look into it... Thanks for the tip.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.