3.0 Changeset 3db3868edcf2 - LoaderLock was detected

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
LoaderLock was detected

Message: Attempting managed execution inside OS Loader lock. Do not attempt to run managed code inside a DllMain or image initialization function since doing so can cause the application to hang.

...\nopcommerce_3db3868edcf2\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\DependencyManagement\AutofacRequestLifetimeHttpModule.cs

public static void ContextEndRequest(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            ILifetimeScope lifetimeScope = LifetimeScope;
            if (lifetimeScope != null)
            lifetimeScope.Dispose();  // ERROR THROWN AT THIS LINE
        }

============

VS2012
Win8
MS SQL Server Compact 4.0

Fresh download and build.
Il y a 11 ans
I presume it's related to changeset f8c9bf48cbff. Please see the following forum topics related to this changeset for more info: Autofac not disposing IDisposable registered with InstancePerHttpRequest.

But I cannot reproduce the issue. I've just tested it in VS 2012, SQL Compact but in Windows 7 (not 8 as you did). Everything works fine.

Are you getting this error for each request?

Could somebody else please test it in Windows 8 (not 7) and SQL Compact?
Il y a 11 ans
a.m. wrote:
Are you getting this error for each request?

No.  It appears to be quite random. I can click through a number of pages and it doesn't happen.  Then if I stop and restart debugging in VS/Firefox, on the first click, or few click after it will error.  If I continue it may not error again.  I ran it a couple of dozen times with totally random results.  It seems to be mostly when clicking on the category tree (left hand side), but I think also occasionally when clicking on products.  I'd have to verify that though.

If there's anything else I can test, let me know.  

I may try to compile it on a Win7 box tomorrow if I get time.

It probably doesn't matter, but the Win8 is 64bit.
Il y a 11 ans
I only had a chance to try a couple of times today on a Win7x32 box.  First time with a number of page loads nothing happened.  Second run, it error-ed right on first page load when debugging started.
Il y a 11 ans
OK. Thanks. Seems that this changeset should be reverted back
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.