Server Error in '/' Application.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Well you did something to make my site go up.  I guess the next question is who do I talk to about the uptime gurantee?
Il y a 11 ans
File a support ticket, and PM me the support number; I'll hand it up, and it'll be forwarded appropriately.
Il y a 11 ans
its actually down again.... ugh.
Il y a 11 ans
I'm sorry - I've notified the escalation contact again.
Il y a 11 ans
Sent pm with ticket number for uptime guarantee.
Il y a 11 ans
Arvixe support insisting its a application error, I don't understand when it was working live for a year and we had not changed anything how could it be application error, its been over a week now and nothing much has happened, nop team is there anything we need to check.??
Il y a 11 ans
kakoli, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] with your trouble ticket number, and I'll get it escalated.
Il y a 11 ans
Hi, I'm french and I've just install the last version of this site.
In VS2012 on my desktop (Windows Seven pro), as expected in installation process, with a server for SQL database (2008 R2), the build is right but then the run failed :

Server Error in '/' Application.
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Une erreur s'est produite lors du chargement d'un fichier de configuration : Failed to start monitoring changes to 'X:\eCommerce\nopCommerce_2.80_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web' because the network BIOS command limit has been reached. For more information on this error, please refer to Microsoft knowledge base article 810886. Hosting on a UNC share is not supported for the Windows XP Platform.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: X:\eCommerce\nopCommerce_2.80_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\web.config    Line: 0

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18034

What could I do to fiw this issue please?

This Soltion in DOt.Net has been choise in order to avoid php solution.
I've still 48 hours to install and exhibit this projet to my partners
I've already buy a new server with windows 2008 R2 and SQL server 2008 R2, just for that solution :(
Could you help me please or just steer on a right way to go ahead ?
Il y a 11 ans
the problem is I have windows seven on this workstation (desktop) and this error message is for windows 2000, 2003 and XP only.
Register base are not the same !!!

Which key have I to mody in my windows seven's register ?
Il y a 11 ans
see solution here : https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/23246/server-error-in-application.aspx
thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.