Custom Product Specification Value in Nop 2.8?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
I have been using the product Custom Specification Value mod, done by SonicImaging, since Nop 1.7. I am running Nop 2.3 right now using the mod with no problems. I have been pushing off upgrading because of the mod. When I read a post on a thread by eadameg, saying that this mod has been added to Nop 2.8. I was very happy, and started to work on upgrading our website. But kn ow I have run into a problem. It seems the Specification Value does not work the same at the old mod. I can seem to add HTML code or images to the Specification Value. It only seems to be able to handle text. Am I right in saying that this is correct?

It would be a shame if you can not add images or links like in the old mod. All of my products have dimensional drawing and manuals that I would like to have links to in specifications. Also I have images of schematics and compliance logos in the specifications.
Il y a 11 ans
Right. Images and links are not supported. You'll have customize solution in order to achieve it.
Il y a 11 ans
Thank you for your quick reply. It is a shame, it would have been a very helpful feature.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.