Discount off one category if they purchase an item from another category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Hi,

I am trying to set up the discount whereby if a customer buys a product from category A, will get a percentage off another product only if they have purchased something from category B and C.

Regards
Il y a 11 ans
garrie007 wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to set up the discount whereby if a customer buys a product from category A, will get a percentage off another product only if they have purchased something from category B and C.

Regards

If I understood well you have to set up a discount Assigned to category A with the requirement Customer has one of these product variants (include all the variants within categories B and c) in cart
Il y a 11 ans
eadameg wrote:
Hi,

Regards
If I understood well you have to set up a discount Assigned to category A with the requirement Customer has one of these product variants (include all the variants within categories B and c) in cart

Hi Eadameg,

Thanks for the reply, yes that is was i am trying to achieve but the only thing is trying to add the variants, i have around 300 products from category b and c, is there a quick way of doing this instead of having to do each one separately.

When i go into the discount section and select the discount type (Assigned to products SKU's) i cannot seem to add anything it just says 'no products selected'
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.