Hiding the price adjustment brackets in attributes drop down

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
Hi guys,

Says it all in the title. i wish to hide the {+10} value in the drop down menu of product attributes,

Many Thanks
Il y a 10 ans
Hi,

remove the following line from the view _ProductAttributes.cshtml:

@(!String.IsNullOrEmpty(pvaValue.PriceAdjustment) ? " [" + pvaValue.PriceAdjustment + "]" : null)

This is line number 153 (for version 3.00).
Il y a 10 ans
Thank you very much :)
Il y a 10 ans
Hello. What about the version 3.20? There are 5 locations where the particular code exists and I do not want to take out the wrong one.
Il y a 10 ans
fluffy22998 wrote:
Hello. What about the version 3.20? There are 5 locations where the particular code exists and I do not want to take out the wrong one.

Hi,

if you want to remove price adjustment only from dropdown attributes you should delete line no 297.
Il y a 10 ans
feature suggestion....

Make it configurable (and localized) similar to these formats newly added in 3.20

<LocaleResource Name="ShoppingCart.EstimateShipping.ShippingOptionWithRate">
    <Value>{0} ({1})</Value>
  </LocaleResource>
  <LocaleResource Name="ShoppingCart.Totals.Shipping.Method">
    <Value>({0})</Value>
  </LocaleResource>
  <LocaleResource Name="Checkout.SelectShippingMethod.MethodAndFee">
    <Value>{0} ({1})</Value>
  </LocaleResource>

<LocaleResource Name="Checkout.SelectPaymentMethod.MethodAndFee">
    <Value>{0} ({1})</Value>
  </LocaleResource>
Il y a 10 ans
Workitem created
Vote it up :)
Il y a 10 ans
Thank you!!
Done.
Il y a 10 ans
Thank you! A new question is, how do you remove it from the shopping cart? I noticed that if you add an item with a price adjustment then the [+x.xx] shows up when the item is in the shopping cart. How do I remove it from that? Im using version 3.2
Il y a 10 ans
I also need help as per fluffys post above....

How do I get it removed from the "shopping cart". I also spot an instant within /orderdetails/xxxx that I cannot get rid of.

Any help appreciated...

Cheers Paul
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.