single login for multiple stores will not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
Hello,

Please help me for single login for multiple stores in nopcommerce3.0

I have setup one nopcommerce3.0 instance in single application pool for all subdomain.

For Example
1] xyz.com
2] store1.xyz.com
3] store2.xyz.com

All url bind in single nopcommerce3.0 instance with single application pool.

Is it possible or not in nopcommerce3.0?
Il y a 10 ans
Nop-Templates and Nop-Accelerate provide a very good explanation in their blog
Il y a 10 ans
thanks for replay

I have setup installation as per give blog.

But still single login for multiple stores will not work on all browsers.
It  will work only IE9,IE10

Can you please help me how to resolved this issue.
Il y a 10 ans
hemang9120 wrote:
thanks for replay

How to set up multi-store. For example, we have two stores: www.store1.com and www.store2.com
Step 1. Upload and install the site on www.store1.com. This is only place where nopCommerce files and DLLs will be stored.
Step 2. Go to the control panel of "www.store2.com" (your hosting control panel, and not nopCommerce admin area) and ensure that all requests to "www.store2.com" are forwarded (not redirected) to "store1.com". Do it using CNAME records. This step is very important.
Step 3. Go to the control panel of "www.store1.com" and configure a domain alias for "store2.com". This step could be complex for some users. Just ask your administrator to do it if you experience any issues. Once it is done, when you open "www.store2.com" in your browser, you should see the content of "www.store1.com".

For Example,I have login on www.store1.com then go to the www.store2.com and try to logoff i will not working in any browser.

I have login on www.store1.com then go to the www.store2.com it should be login but it will not working in FF,Crome and Safari browsers.

Il y a 10 ans
hemang9120 wrote:
thanks for replay

For example, we have two stores: www.store1.com and www.store2.com
Step 1. Upload and install the site on www.store1.com. This is only place where nopCommerce files and DLLs will be stored.
Step 2. Go to the control panel of "www.store2.com" (your hosting control panel, and not nopCommerce admin area) and ensure that all requests to "www.store2.com" are forwarded (not redirected) to "store1.com". Do it using CNAME records. This step is very important.
Step 3. Go to the control panel of "www.store1.com" and configure a domain alias for "store2.com". This step could be complex for some users. Just ask your administrator to do it if you experience any issues. Once it is done, when you open "www.store2.com" in your browser, you should see the content of "www.store1.com".

For Example,I have login on www.store1.com then go to the www.store2.com and try to logoff i will not working in any browser.

I have login on www.store1.com then go to the www.store2.com it should be login but it will not working in FF,Crome and Safari browsers.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.