Error notification message

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Hello,

I got message "We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete" when any error occurred.
But i did not give me any notification or it did not sent to admin email address.I can only view it using log option of admin panel.Can any one tell me is there any way of error notification to store admin.
Il y a 14 ans
I also had the same error
Il y a 14 ans
This feature requires customization. Place required logic into \Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Audit\LogManager.cs (InsertLog method)
Il y a 14 ans
you could try switching off custome errors in the web.config file if you want to trace a fault quickly

EDIT

sorry yamin, thought you were only trying to find out what the error was as you were developing - are your errors not logged in admin -->system -->log  ?
Il y a 14 ans
Hello haydie,

Hey,It is not the proper way.When customer made an error how i can notified the errors?it should be check error log or send mail to admin about errors.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.