Coupon Codes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
Hi All,

I am trying to create some coupon codes and I hit a few snags.

I need to create some coupon codes that apply a dollar discount to a wide array of products.

I am creating them in buckets of discount amount, like 5OFF, which would return $5 Off if you have at least one of the items in your cart. The code is being created with a requirement of "Customer has one of these product variants in the cart" where i ma adding the variants

I have noticed a few things in the creation of these:

1.) There seems to be a limit. I added 427 Variants to the list and it seems to save, but when I come back to it, it is an empty field.

2.) I am separating them using a comma (is that the proper delimiter?)

3.) the site returns an error when the codes are applied, unless I use a code with no variants.

As a side note, our SKUs are different than most as they contain spaces. So a normal SKU is "A20935    04". This is due to the legacy backend system which uses the first part as the item and the second part as the variant suffix and we HAVE to retain the 4 spaces.

Any help is appreciated!
Il y a 10 ans
Ok, Now I feel really dumb.

I was using my SKU and I should have been using the ID.

DOH!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.