Nop2.65: Ensure only attribute combinations that have stock greater than zero are displayed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Hi  Guys,

As seen in the subject. can someone pls point me in the right direction on how i can implement this. been on it for days and searched the forums. There are similar topics but not solution

I run Nop2.65:

I need to Ensure only attribute combinations that have stock greater than zero are displayed in the dropdown list when a customer is viewing a product details.

Regards
Il y a 11 ans
I cannot provide you the solution right now (it requires a lot of coding). But please vote for this work item here
Il y a 11 ans
a.m. wrote:
I cannot provide you the solution right now (it requires a lot of coding). But please vote for this work item here

Wow! Thanks
Il y a 10 ans
a.m. wrote:

Hi,

Can you please give me some pointers. I have to start something and see how far i can go

Regards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.