How can I add a handling charge for only one manufacturer?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
Hey Guys.

I'm using NOPcommerce version 2.6. One of my suppliers recently started charging a $10 handling fee for orders under $250. I need to pass this cost on to my customers somehow. I don't mind swallowing $10 on a $200 order, but when the order is less than $100, I'm losing money.

Is there a way I can pass this cost on to my customers? Ideally with a popup with some sort of explanation saying "X Manufacturer charges a $x handling fee for orders under $y."

I need to be able to add a $10 handling charge when the total amount of merchandise from that particular manufacturer is under $250.

I know there's an option for additional shipping charge per item, but that only works when they order one thing from them. I don't want to raise the shipping price across the board either because that makes me very noncompetitive.

I would prefer not to upgrade NOPcommerce if necessary as I have made too many source code modifications and I haven't been too great documenting it.

Thank you!
Il y a 10 ans
Shipping Director can do it.  I've blogged about it here: Add a handling charge for a manufacturer

(Note, that Shipping Director for nopC 2.60 is older version; there is no import/export or test mode)
Il y a 10 ans
You... are awesome. Downloading and installing shipping director now
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.