How do I get Product SKUs as standalone order items rather than add ons?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
I have a QuickSilver T-Shirt collection. White is $20, Blue is $30, and Gold + Silver Embossed in $40. In the product page I would like to have these items appear as Stand Alone.

Example:

(X)  Order as Show $15
(  )  White Color $20
(  )  Blue $30
(  )  Gold & Silvver $40
                        |Add to Cart|

Right now the add to cart appears on each item. Instead I am trying to get each as a seperate option with Radio Buttons. Anyway I can do this in nopCommerce? Thanks. :)
Il y a 14 ans
yes, in admin, set up

catalog-->attributes-->product attributes

select 'add new' and create an attribute called 'colour' then save it

go to the product

make basic price $15

and select 'product varient (sku's)'  tab
  then select 'product varient attributes' tab
select your attribute 'colour' from drop down list then select control type 'radio button' - click add new
from the table that just appeared, click
View/Edit value (Total: 0)

and set 4 separate attributes as:

White Color with price adjustment +$5
Blue +$15  
Gold +$25
Silver +$25

as you can see, you can alter the weight of individual garments here also
You can upload photos of all the items to the one product varient
Il y a 14 ans
Thanks. That rocks!
Il y a 14 ans
Is it possible to upload pictures for these product variant attribute items? Like one picture for White T-Shirt, another for Blue and so on? Thanks.
Il y a 14 ans
load all the pictures into the same product varient - i dont know if there is a limit but the most i loaded up to a single product was nine - small thumbnails appear in short description box and you can click on them to make them bigger
Il y a 14 ans
There is no limit
Il y a 14 ans
It is possible to assign pictures to each Attribute? Such as White-Shirt, Blue-Shirt if not is it possible to add captions to each picture? Thanks.
Il y a 14 ans
i think not - maybe you could just add more text to the separate attributes ie instead of just blue, call it blue-shirt

of course, you could edit the pictures before you upload them put text directly on the pictures - i would suggest small amount of text in a large font would give best results but you would have to experiment
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.