Only Allow Certain Shipping Methods

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Is there a way to only allow the customer to choose/view certain shipping methods, say UPS 2nd day or next day? We want to hide or not allow the customer to choose ground and 3day shipping.
Il y a 14 ans
No. There's no a way to hide them. To prevent them from showing you would need to delete the shipping methods leaving only the ones you require.
Il y a 14 ans
Where would we delete the shipping methods? We are using the UPS live rates, so they are dynamically pulled from UPS.
Il y a 14 ans
You can delete the shipping methods from administration > configuration > shipping > shipping methods
Il y a 14 ans
We don't have that option because we are using UPS (United Parcel Service) - Beta, so we are receiving all possible shipping methods directly from UPS. We can only delete shipping methods (as you suggested) if we use "shipping by order total" or weight.
Il y a 14 ans
I think most customers will choose ground shipping for my site just because it's a lot cheaper. But using the UPS shipping rate calculator, ground shipping is not even a choice. I'm on version 1.20. Help!
Il y a 14 ans
Update: the no ground shipping option has been resolved once I changed "UPS Packaging Type" from Express Box to Customer Supplied Package.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.