Double Unique SEO code when SEO friendy Urls enable (3.20)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
Sorry did no notice that there was a second page with answers; the second page explains it does no work for localserver ... unless changing some source code.
Il y a 8 ans
a.m. wrote:
please see my post above:

"SEO friendly URLs with multiple languages enabled" does not work when running localhost in VS 2012. The solution is to use VS 2013.

Dear Community

I am having the same issue for Nopcommerce 3.50. Change to VS13 is not solution for me.  I thinking work on GetVirtualPath method under the Nop.Web.Framework.Localization.LocalizedRoute. @a.m what do you think about it?

Best Regards,

Fer
Il y a 8 ans
Hi.
I've the same problem and I test with VS 2013.... wait and see
Il y a 8 ans
I've just tested with VS 2013. the same problem even on any link in the main page !

Any idea ?
Il y a 8 ans
Could not load file or assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I have uploaded my NopCommerce file to Microsofts Azure service and also to my webhost service and I get the above problem.  The solution works fine on my local host but not when I go to publish it on one of the host list here. Can someone help?
Il y a 7 ans
I want to remove /en/ from my domain name, is there any way i can do it, have tried a lot of things...
Il y a 7 ans
vijaydeals wrote:
I want to remove /en/ from my domain name, is there any way i can do it, have tried a lot of things...

You can disable it in admin area > configuration > settings > general settings > disable "EO friendly URLs with multiple languages enabled". Then restart the application
Il y a 6 ans
a.m. wrote:
You can disable it in admin area > configuration > settings > general settings > disable "EO friendly URLs with multiple languages enabled". Then restart the application

It is does not works.

I'v made a changes and as result see the same address site/en and not loaded main page -

"Page not found
Oops, the page you requested was not found, and we have a fine guess why.

If you typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct.
The page no longer exists. In this case, we profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause."

The settings in  admin area > configuration > settings > general settings >Localization  is:
Il y a 5 ans
An23 wrote:

It is does not works.

I'v made a changes and as result see the same address site/en and not loaded main page -

"Page not found
Oops, the page you requested was not found, and we have a fine guess why.

If you typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct.
The page no longer exists. In this case, we profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause."

The settings in  admin area > configuration > settings > general settings >Localization  is:

Did you find a solution for this? I'm having the same issue
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.