Directory organization -- Administration tab doesn't show up.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
I copied all the files the way they were after I'd upzipped them into a folder on my disk. I ran the sql scripts against the database and that went just fine (the wizard would not work). Then I created a virtual folder in IIS. I set the connection string in the ConnectionStrings.config file. I tried to run it and it gave me error messages about the web.config file.

So I moved all the files from the "NopCommerceStore" folder into the root of the main project and it ran fine and showed all the sample items from the database, etc. -- perfectly, except for...

The only problem was the the administration tab was missing above like it shows in the video "Adding an Attribute". How do I get that tab to show up? Did I install it wrong or do I have to log in somewhere as administrator?

The project won't run the way it is right out of the .rar file. But if I put the Store files in the main directory instead of a sub directory it runs fine.

What am I doing wrong? Someone please help me.

Thanks.

David
Il y a 14 ans
Duuh... all I needed to do was log in as the administrator
Il y a 14 ans
Try to log in using admin@yourStore (as email) and admin (as password)
Il y a 12 ans
I'm trying to run the app from visual studio 2010 in debug mode. The store runs perfectly, however when I log in as an administrator the Administration link doesn't show. I changed the admin login at the time of installation. When I look in the database it indicates that the user I'm logging in as has admin rights... but still no Administration link. What am I doing wrong?
Il y a 12 ans
im facing the same problem, store is installed no problems there.

I have installed in on a subdomain http://store.yourdomain.com  - could this be a problem ?

I can login as customer, I can register as a new customer and login.

the password on MS SQL Server for [email protected] is plain text admin and there is no password salt which is strange as when i register as a new customer the password is encrypted.

I cannot see / access or login to the administration area - http://store.yourdomain.com/admin keeps coming back to the login prompt.

When i enter incorrect user name / password it will say :

"Login was unsuccessful. Please correct the errors and try again.
      •The credentials provided is incorrect."

Any help ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.