Adding a field to Contact form

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
Hello all! I have a site I'm putting together with nopCommerce 3.1, and I'm trying to figure out how to have it send an email via a form thats in the footer of the template.  All I want the form to do is send it to a specific email address I specify and that's all.  No database updates. Nothing like that.  Would I just be able to use razor syntax in the footer.cshtml page to get this done you think?  That would be the easiest way to do it.  Thanks in advance!
Il y a 10 ans
Bumping post.
Il y a 10 ans
Ajax post back and handle from backend?
Il y a 10 ans
Doesn't even have to be Ajax... can just have a Form that posts to custom controller method
Il y a 10 ans
I was actually hoping to not have to mess with the controller code.
Il y a 9 ans
fredbear7232 wrote:
I was actually hoping to not have to mess with the controller code.

Sooner or later you will :)
but the idea it to remain consistent when you do it which is recommended to be done using plugins.
Il y a 4 ans
Hi,

In your case, I think I have to use the contact form plugin to not have to edit to the database. You can refer to this Plugin

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1713/dynamic-form-nopcommerce-plugin-contact-form-nopcommerce.aspx

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.