change checkbox for remove button in Cart page NopCommerce ver 3.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
Hi:
I have been following these reference topics.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8709/how-to-add-a-remove-button-on-shopping-cart-page.aspx
and...
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/11938/modifying-cart-item-remove-functionality.aspx?p=2

but haven't found a clear definition or implementation of this, for my Nop Commerce 3.20. project.
In nop.web\themes\healthy\views\shoppingcart\ordersummary.cshtml, i changed this line of code:
<input type="checkbox" name="removefromcart" value="@(item.Id)" />

with..
<input type="submit" name="removefromcart@(item.Id)" value="@T("ShoppingCart.Remove")" id="removefromcart@(item.Id)" class="removefromcartbutton" />

but the functionality isn't responding
What do am I missing here??

any help will be highly appreciated
Thank you
Il y a 10 ans
Hi,
To implement separate remove button on Cart page you can convert check box to button as below without touching controller code:

<input type="submit" name="removefromcart-@(item.Id)" value="@T("ShoppingCart.Remove")" />
Il y a 10 ans
Thank you so much Dilav, you were absolutely correct, it's working fine now
Il y a 9 ans
Has this changed for Version 3.40? I can't seem to get it to work, do I need to change anything else?

Thanks.
Il y a 9 ans
jono10 wrote:
Has this changed for Version 3.40? I can't seem to get it to work, do I need to change anything else?

Thanks.

It's not supported in Nop 3.40 beacuase Nop team has removed one method called "RemoveCartItem" from ShoppingCartController.
Il y a 9 ans
Hi,

I implemented another way for this issue.
Please have a look my solution:

1) Copy and paste the "OrderSummary.cshtml" file to the "Themes/DefaultClean/Views/ShoppingCart" folder

2) Open this copied file, and then find following block of code

<td class="remove-from-cart">
                                <span class="td-title">@T("ShoppingCart.Remove"):</span>
                            </td>

replace with following code

<input type="checkbox" id="[email protected]" name="removefromcart" value="@(item.Id)" />
                                <span data-checkbox-id="[email protected]" class="remove-from-cart-item-action ico ico-delete"></span>
                            </td>

3) And then, add following javascript block at the bottom of this file

<script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready(function () {
        var container = '.order-summary-content';
        $('.remove-from-cart span.remove-from-cart-item-action', container).on('click', function () {
            $('#' + $(this).data('checkbox-id'), container).prop('checked', true);
            $('.update-cart-button', container).click();
        });
    });
</script>

4) Finally, add following line of codes to the "styles.css" file (inside the "Themes/DefaultClean/Content" folder)

/* Custom remove icon button for each item in the shopping-cart */
.order-summary-content .remove-from-cart > input[type='checkbox'] {
    display: none;
}
.order-summary-content .ico {
    display: inline-block;
    height: 16px;
    width: 16px;
}
.order-summary-content .remove-from-cart > .ico-delete {
    background: url(images/ico-delete.gif) center center no-repeat;
}

Hope this help :)
Il y a 9 ans
how could I add this remove button beside of every "add to cart" button. I can add the button in ProductBox.cshtml page, but can not do the backend operation.
Il y a 9 ans
ima9ines wrote:

}
}
}
[/code]

Thanks but one thing, cursor:pointer;
Il y a 9 ans
<div class="remove-from-cart">

<input type="submit" id="[email protected]" name="removefromcart" value="@("Remove")" />

</div>
I have added this in productbox.cshtml page. By clicking this I want to delete that item from shopping cart if that item exists in shopping cart. How could I do this.
Il y a 8 ans
ima9ines wrote:
Hi,

I implemented another way for this issue.
Please have a look my solution:

1) Copy and paste the "OrderSummary.cshtml" file to the "Themes/DefaultClean/Views/ShoppingCart" folder

2) Open this copied file, and then find following block of code

</td>

replace with following code

<input type="checkbox" id="[email protected]" name="removefromcart" value="@(item.Id)" />
                                <span data-checkbox-id="[email protected]" class="remove-from-cart-item-action ico ico-delete"></span>
                            </td>

3) And then, add following javascript block at the bottom of this file

<script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready(function () {
        var container = '.order-summary-content';
        $('.remove-from-cart span.remove-from-cart-item-action', container).on('click', function () {
            $('#' + $(this).data('checkbox-id'), container).prop('checked', true);
            $('.update-cart-button', container).click();
        });
    });
</script>

4) Finally, add following line of codes to the "styles.css" file (inside the "Themes/DefaultClean/Content" folder)

}
}
}

I tried to do it as follow but it didnt work. any help on this?
                                                <a data-checkbox-id="[email protected]" class="remove-from-cart-item-action" onclick="$('#' + $(this).data('checkbox-id'), container).prop('checked', true); $('.update-cart-button', container).click()" value="@(item.Id)"><i class="fa fa-trash-o fa-2x"></i></a>
                                            </td>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.