CCAvenue installation on 3.10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
Hi Team,

I've downloaded the CCAvenue plugin. Copied the "Payment.CCAvenue" folders under "Plugins. Refreshed and installed it.
Now I can see the CCAvenue option under "Payment Methods". Then I activated the module and put my Merchant ID & Access Code in.

But when I try to purchase anything via CCAvenue it does not divert properly and returns a page with no error code.

Is there something else am suppose to do? Or is it something I have to check with CCAvenue customer support?

Please assist. My website is www.adhvikart.com

Regards
Kuldeep Saxena
Il y a 10 ans
Hi

is your issue resolved?

CCAvenue has updated their PG APIs .

http://trak.in/tags/business/2014/01/27/ccavenue-revamp/
Il y a 10 ans
i have a solution if interested please pm me ...
Il y a 10 ans
Hi

I've created Plugin to support  CCAvenue's New API.
You can download it from here and its free with source code!
Il y a 10 ans
Will this new CCAvenue plugin work with nopcommerce 2.60? I tried changing the version in description.txt, but no go.
Il y a 10 ans
bachbin wrote:
Will this new CCAvenue plugin work with nopcommerce 2.60? I tried changing the version in description.txt, but no go.

hi
i think i can help you please check your pm
Il y a 10 ans
hi bachbin

I've not tested this on Nopcommerce 2.6; but it is doable.
If you have programming experience I can explain you how I achieved this with Nopcommerce 3.0
Il y a 10 ans
I can try my hands on it... Please do share your ideas.

In case you need my email: [email protected]

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
Bini
Il y a 10 ans
I downloaded the Old CCAvenue plugin from Nopcommerce.
As I was using Nopcommerce 3.0 ; I modified the 3.0 's Plugins directory.
The old API code was using Helper classes to encrypt the post data for API using Working key.

Now CCAvenue has asked for access code which is a hash and generated for a Specific URL which needs to be provided in order to redirect to their New api viz. https://secure.ccavenue.com/transaction/transaction.do?command=initiateTransaction

Also you need to use CCAvenues Dll to encrypt and decrypt the post data and return data from CCAvenue.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.