Contact Us Form Not Sending

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
We have an install and everything is set up on for sending emails, the admin email receives everything just fine and that is also set up as the system/store email address.

However, when we send a test enquiry from the the 'Contact Us' page, the emails appear to send, but don't come through. We've checked the junk filters etc. but still no luck. Does this have to be set up somewhere else that i'm missing? Thanks

I'm on V3.1.
Il y a 10 ans
Check System > Log, for any error messages
Check System > Message Queue, to see that message is not still there
Il y a 10 ans
Thanks for the reply. Nothing showing in the log (related to the contact form anyway). And nothing in the queue. Does this mean it's sending ok but just not making it to its destination?

...if so it seems a little strange since all the orders etc. are processing and sending to the same address.
Il y a 10 ans
On Message Queue, you can uncheck "Load not sent emails only:" to see that they are in queue, and click the Edit link on one of the Contact Us emails to see the From & To addresses used.

Check your Message Templates.  The OrderPlaced... may be using a different email account
Il y a 10 ans
Nothing to see in the log. Rather than it being a message template, it's the general contact form that isn't getting through.
Il y a 10 ans
You can debug on the code,Action ContactUsSend,when you debug it you will see the reason why does not send email when contact us send
Il y a 10 ans
Thanks for the help on this, I managed to get it to work by setting "commonsettings.usesystememailforcontactusform" to false in the advanced settings.
Il y a 10 ans
steviport wrote:
Thanks for the help on this, I managed to get it to work by setting "commonsettings.usesystememailforcontactusform" to false in the advanced settings.

Just curious...when you did this, where did you then specify the email address that the contact form should be sent to?

I ask because ours is set to true, which causes the contact form to be sent to the default system email...which, in our case, is a "Do Not Reply" address that we don't intend to monitor frequently...

As an alternative, is it possible to somewhere configure an additional recipient, or CC or BCC for the contact form??
If so, I can leave it as it is..
Il y a 7 ans
steviport wrote:

Thank you Steviport, your method is the only way we can get "contact us" emails to send. When set to True, on the message queue it lists the senders email in the "From" column and won't send. I'm not sure if this is because our emails are set up on office 365 or another reason.

Once we use your method of setting to "false" the from column in the message queue uses our store's email address and the email goes get sent.

Thanks again Steviport.
Il y a 7 ans
steviport wrote:

Since updating to 3.8 I had to change this back to "True"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.