ThreeColumn.Master

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has developed a threecolumn.masterpage.  I have a project I am working on that really requires this.  If I modify an existing master page I get the error that my new page  does not exist in nopSolutions.

Is it possible to do this?

Any help is appreciated.

Il y a 14 ans
This is pretty easy.  Just create a new MasterPage called threecolumn.master in MasterPages directory.  Then on all you content pages i.e Default change to

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPages/ThreeColumn.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
    Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Default" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" %>

Obvisouly you will need to add some extra controls and css.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Matthew
Il y a 14 ans
Yeah I did all that but when I upload the page it says it's not part of the NopSolution.
Il y a 14 ans
Hold on, I may have missed something.  I will let you know.

Thanks
Il y a 14 ans
you need to recompile.
Il y a 14 ans
For some reason that never occurred to me.

Thanks, for the help!
Il y a 14 ans
Okay, it doesn't work.  There is some compiled code somewhere where all these object are stored I think.

The project will not recompile, when you add a ThreeColumn.Master.  Below is the error:

Error  1  Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.MasterPages.ThreeColumn'.  C:\Users\Dan\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\nopcomm\MasterPages\ThreeColumn.master  1  

Thanks, Dan
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.