Indian Rupee font style

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
Hi,

How can I use the new Indian Rupee symbol instead of Rs. in the nopcommerce.
Generally in MS word, I can download the Rupee_Foradian and paste it in Fonts folder/control panel.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Bini
Il y a 10 ans
Hi Just set English (India). en-IN as Display Locale in the currency setting and keep blank Custom formatting.
Il y a 10 ans
I have set the "Display locale" as specified and kept the Custom formatting" field blank. But, it's not working. An unreadable character "₹" comes up. What else can we do to make the Rupee symbol shoe up in the website.

Thanks!
Bini
Il y a 10 ans
hi bini,

actually our new rupees symbol is in Hindi so you need to enter hi-in in local .....in currency configuration

may this helps you..

Thanx...
Il y a 10 ans
It still doesn't work after setting to hi-in (Display Locale) in currency configuration. What else can we do? Has anyone implemented this? Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Bini
Il y a 7 ans
Use the custom formatting

Rs#  ###,###,###.##
Il y a 7 ans
bachbin wrote:
Hi,

How can I use the new Indian Rupee symbol instead of Rs. in the nopcommerce.
Generally in MS word, I can download the Rupee_Foradian and paste it in Fonts folder/control panel.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Bini

Below setting work perfect for Indian rupee symbol.
Name: India
Currency Code: INR
Rate: 1 (this is for my case as INR is primary currency )
Display locale: English en-IN
Custom Formatting: leave blank

https://pictub.club/image/swVGWj
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.