category links not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
Hi,

I can't seem to get any of the category links to open a category.  I've checked that products are in the categories and published, so I'm stumped as to why a published category will not display in NopCommerce 3.3.
I've not altered any of the source code.

Thanks!
Il y a 10 ans
Hi,
you say that products from the categories are published. But do you published categories?

You don't see categories or you see it but can't click?
Il y a 10 ans
I see the categories and subcategories (I only have 2 levels deep), but clicking on a subcategory does not open its respective page. It may be the inventory - I'll check that out.
Il y a 10 ans
I imported the categories, but it looks like the import feature is not setting something.
All the categories in the category table have exactly the same settings, but, if I re-save the category, the link works.
So there must be another table that gets updated - the import feature for categories needs to be fixed.
Go figure.
Il y a 10 ans
Ok - the table is "[UrlRecord]", when importing categories, the url is not created (unless you specify it while importing, which I did not), hence, the link will not work unless you manually save the categories (or write a script to put these in automatically).
Il y a 7 ans
THIS STILL A PROBLEM IN 2017!!! OMFG!!!
Il y a 5 ans
I had same issue when i uploaded categories via excel.

The URL's were not auto created. I think NopCommerce should work on this and add this feature.
Im using NopCommerce version 4.10

I got it corrected by adding "SeName" for all categories via Excel.

SeName means the link (websitename.com/SeName). So it should be like :
websitename.com/SeName
example: websitename.com/this-is-example
(PS: dont use space or special characters other than - )

Solution:
Just use "ID" and "SeName" columns in excel to correct the issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Varun
Il y a 5 ans
SKU and SeName columns i mean
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.