Is there any way to setup a minimum order amount for the site?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Is there any way to setup a minimum order amount for the site? I would like to set my site to a $20 minimum order, any way of doing this?
Il y a 14 ans
Anything guys?
Il y a 14 ans
Hi Bkindustries,

I'm looking for this function as well. If you are still interested we could work together and develop this feature. Let me know.

Daoming
Il y a 14 ans
I am certainly still looking for it, but I have no Idea were to even start.
Il y a 14 ans
I've implemented some very minor changes that works for me when it comes to minimum orders.
The site is under construction and it runs slow for a reason for the time being while its being worked on, but you see the minor changes I've added to checkout page.

Try checking out with an order under $25:
https://www.coldsteelarizona.com/ShoppingCart.aspx
*The site is less than 25% complete so you may find many things incomplete.
Il y a 14 ans
continued...
...at the moment if the order is under $25 it disables the Checkout button and displays a warning label in two places.
I'll work on the aesthetics later, you could easily give a friendly message using a modal popup or something similar reminding of the minimum order, but for the time being its a good start.
Note: minimum order of $25 is set after the discount, if discount is applied.
Il y a 14 ans
That works good. So a question for you, is that site being done for actual Cold Steel? Or just another company selling their stuff?
Il y a 14 ans
bkindustries wrote:
So a question for you, is that site being done for actual Cold Steel? Or just another company selling their stuff?

Mum's the word.
Il y a 14 ans
lol, gotcha, I sell their products on my site so I was wondering if there opening up the ordering for the arizona office ( I live in utah ) makes things much faster to get. but I got it, Mums the word.
Il y a 13 ans
Can you post the code modifications that you made to accomplish this?
Or Email them to me at [email protected].

Thank you,
Mike
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.