Modifying Administration Order Details.ascx

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
I am trying to modify the OrderDetails.ascx for Administration, however no matter what change I make I get the following error on compilation, but can not figure it out: (I get 137 of these) in the instance of these error I only added the letter 'a' to the table?

Error  47  
'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.OrderDetailsControl' does not contain a definition for 'lblOrderStatus' and no extension method 'lblOrderStatus' accepting a first argument of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.OrderDetailsControl' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  D:\CountyJew001\nopCommerce_1.40\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\OrderDetails.ascx.cs  53  22  NopCommerceStore
Il y a 14 ans
try undoing what you did and see if that helps
you could also post the changes you made or tell us what you are trying to do
Il y a 14 ans
See this is what I can't understand, I make one slight change to anything on the form, there problem occurs, even when I Ctrl+Z to undo, the problem occurs.  This is making me think that it maybe a Visual Studio Problelm.
Il y a 14 ans
seems strange - did you use visual studio before or is this the first time? - have you had problems previously?

are you editing the SOURCE version of the project? - if so, are you opening visual studio, selecting 'open project' from the file menu then selecting 'NopCommerce.sln'

did you make any canges to
<asp:Label ID="lblOrderStatus" runat="server"></asp:Label> or
    lblOrderStatus
in the codebehind?
Il y a 14 ans
To me it sounds like you have a parenthesis problem.

lblOrderStatus() would be bad.

lblOrderStatus
( xxxxx

)

would also be bad.

Maybe you are missing a ";" somewhere?
Il y a 14 ans
i think you have made some changes with code behind.
Il y a 14 ans
No Changes were made to the code behind, however I have found the problem to be Visual Studio 2010, as all is fine in 2008 :-s
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.