Product serialnumbers needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 9 ans
Is there a contribution or is it someone out there who can implement serialnumbers for us.
I basicly needs a option to add some warranty function for products with serialnumbers like imei numbers for cellphones etc.

Is it someone who have this or can do it commercial for us ?
Il y a 9 ans
"for products"??  Or, for Order Items?  (The latter could be problematic because of Quantity)
Il y a 9 ans
To add manually for each ordered item when shipped to the client.
Its for warranty purposes and keep track of imei and serials of items we ship to the clients.
Il y a 9 ans
Maybe you can use Order Notes.  Otherwise it will need custom code.  See this post: Adding Product Serial numbers to orders
Il y a 9 ans
I want to add serial no/IMEI number for every single product ordered by customer. I am trying to customise it but facing lots of challenges. Will you please make some changes in project regarding to add this functionality? Its recommended sir.
Il y a 9 ans
Or else kindly share solution how to fix it so that i can make some changes in programs as well as invoice also.
Il y a 9 ans
That solution isnt working for that.
Its the same as i was looking for :)
Il y a 9 ans
aniket2610 wrote:
Or else kindly share solution how to fix it so that i can make some changes in programs as well as invoice also.

You could use GenericAttribute, and then customize the Admin Edit Order Details page's Product tab (e.g. if you don't have downloadable products, replace that column in the grid).
You would have to modify the Model/view/Controller, and additionally if you needed the SN to show on an Invoice then change that too.
Il y a 9 ans
In an effort to keep your base copy of nop stable, I recommend modifying the sample from Alex Wolf's tutorial.
Modify the source to include the serials in the table and simply link it back to a product or an order.
Il y a 9 ans
If a client order ex. a cellphone I need to add the imei number so we can trace back the imei number into a order date so we can control the warranty time and date.

If this is unable i will be more than happy to recieve quotes on a custom module for this from programmers with enought qualified developers.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.