Install theme not found

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Hi guys,

I've just uploaded all the source files to my server, but when I go to the install page (northernexcavators.com/shop/install/install.aspx) I get a parser error telling it can't find the theme.

Any ideas?
thanks
Il y a 14 ans
It means that you have NOT uploaded all the files to your server.
Il y a 14 ans
I uploaded all the files that the video tutorial on this site tells you to.
Il y a 14 ans
Please confirm that the following folder exists "www.northernexcavators.com/shop/App_Thmes/Install/"
Il y a 14 ans
Yep it's there, just another folder called images and style.css
Il y a 14 ans
Please copy and paste the exact error message here
Il y a 14 ans
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Theme 'Install' cannot be found in the application or global theme directories.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="C#" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Install.InstallPage"
Line 2:      Theme="Install" CodeBehind="install.aspx.cs" %>
Line 3:  

Source File: /shop/install/install.aspx    Line: 1

Thanks
Il y a 13 ans
Hey man
Hi
Hi
i was challenged by that problem you had, and make a good search and only guess there is a permission problem and then just did what I guess, problem solved, yes yes yes, just add full permission to your "Authenticated User" in the security tab in your nopCommerce folder or App_theme folder properties.
By
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.