Is there any information about the amount of each nop version in the field?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 9 ans
As developer of plugins I would like to know what versions of nopCommerce are used and the number of thereof. Currently I develop my plugins for 3.50 but I do get requests for 3.40 too.
Il y a 9 ans
Checkout this link to see all the previous versions, look on the right hand side in the scroll list. nop starts from version 1.11 - version 3.50
https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/releases/view/125503

Regards

Maurice
Il y a 9 ans
Thx for the effort but I am actually interested in the number of installations of  each version.
Il y a 9 ans
Only one per version, the next version will be v 3.60, then 3.70 and so on.

In between these major versions are change-sets, which does not affect the major version, but make small modifications or improvements to NopCommerce website &/or database.

Maurice
Il y a 9 ans
haha, no what i meant is the number if installations out there in the field. So how many 3.40 driven webshops are there out there? The same goes for the other versions.
Il y a 9 ans
I think you are asking how many sites are running 3.4, how many running 3.5, etc.  I don' think what you are looking for is available.  Total downloads of each version might be available(?), but not sure that would tell you very much.
Il y a 9 ans
Here (on the right) you can see the list of all Nop releases in Codeplex, and then you can check the number of downloads in each versión. As a thumb rule 1% of those were deployed as a store. But take into consideration that later they were migrated to higher versions.
Il y a 9 ans
Also check this topic and the links I provided there. My estimate taking into consideration the 20% missing pointed by Andrei is that currently there are 20 K stores running with Nop
Il y a 9 ans
ok. guess that's what it is then. Thx!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.