disable Gift Cards

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
hi,
i'm not doing gift cards on the store, but during checkout, it prompt for the gift card code ... it's optional, but is there a way that i can disable it from the admin. panel? i've looked but couldn't find it ... i may have to mess w/ the codes?

thanks
Il y a 14 ans
I think nopCommerce team made it permanent when anyone check out from the store .So i guess you need to remove or dis-able code of discount coupon from the checkout page in the code.
Il y a 14 ans
Try deleting all the discount code/ coupons etc and see if still you get this option while checking out
Il y a 14 ans
i'd like to still keep the discount code, but not the gift card ... i was cheating by setting the .order-summary-content .coupon-box css to display:none ... but both of them will be hidden :-)
Il y a 14 ans
The fastest way to disable the gift cards at checkout is to open modules/OrderSummary.ascx and change line 30 to
<asp:Panel runat="server" ID="phGiftCards" CssClass="coupon-box"  Visible="false">

You're just taking the asp.net panel that has all the gift card data in and setting Visible to false.
Il y a 14 ans
oncidium wrote:
The fastest way to disable the gift cards at checkout is to open modules/OrderSummary.ascx and change line 30 to
<asp:Panel runat="server" ID="phGiftCards" CssClass="coupon-box"  Visible="false">

You're just taking the asp.net panel that has all the gift card data in and setting Visible to false.

That's exactly how I did it :)
Il y a 13 ans
what line i have to edit for remove discount box so?
Il y a 13 ans
resolved, thanks
Il y a 13 ans
For 1.8 users or higer(?). Set this value in the setting table.

Display.Checkout.GiftCardBox

to false

Regards,
Don
Il y a 13 ans
In 1.8 You can also disable it from the shopping cart by going to : configuration > global settings > other.

Uncheck "Show gift card box:"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.