nop MVP logo looks great, how to get that logo with your name ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Recently i saw nop MVP logo, it looks great, how to get that logo ? On what criteria we get this MVP Logo ?
Il y a 14 ans
It's awarded for excellence in serving the nopCommerce community.

P.S. No matter of number of total posts =))
Il y a 14 ans
Thanks Andrei for the information

It's a great way to appreciate community members for serving the nopCommerce community.
Il y a 14 ans
Is it possible for us to provide these kind of logo to users on the Forum section on our website ?
Il y a 14 ans
I think no because it's a "nopCommerce MVP" logo and it can be used on this site only. Why can't you create new one for your site? It'll take up to 5 minutes.
Il y a 14 ans
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
I think no because it's a "nopCommerce MVP" logo and it can be used on this site only. Why can't you create new one for your site? It'll take up to 5 minutes.

No i didn't mean that Andrei, yes i know i cannot use nop MVP, i was asking can i using this FEATURE ?

yes i will create my own logo but can i use this feature of providing special logo to users ? if yes then HOW ?

There is no place in admin section for admin to upload avatar image / logo for a user ?

because lets say if user is already using a avatar image then how i will provide the user a 2nd avatar image ? Like you provide for sponsorship and MVP ?
Il y a 14 ans
We just made some customization =))
Il y a 13 ans
Could I suggest you put an a href around the Nop Mvp logo and link to a page telling people what it is? There you can answer questions like the one just raised too. ("Just raised" some months ago ;))
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.