When 1.6 version is scheduled to be launched ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
To nopCommerce Team,
                                    When are you planning to launch the 1.6 community version ? Approximate Idea when ?
Il y a 14 ans
June-July
Il y a 14 ans
in june or could be july...? I though i will work on my next website when 1.6 version will be launched, as there is no big difference between 1.4 and 1.5 version and when enterprise version was launched you mentioned that within 3 or 4 weeks next community version will be launched so i though may be 1.6 version is coming within few weeks.

OK Andrei thank for the information

(Request / feedback / suggestion : If possible please change the look of nopCommerce in 1.6 version, like adding drop down menu like you have on nopCommerce.com, because all the nopCommerce version has got same look, so i guess we all need a new look )

[I am working on a theme for nopCommerce that i wanna contribute here with all the community members and nopCommerce Team, hopefully it will be done soon and i will upload that theme here]
Il y a 14 ans
I think It would be better if in 1.6 and beyond (time permitting of course) if they can start offering slightly different menu styles that can be turned on and off.

Just my 2 cents. As always, thanks for a great open source product. I've enjoyed coding against it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.