General questions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
I would like to confirm the Nop Commerce will met my clients specifications.
They need to restrict their store to registered users, looking at the features of Nop Commerce I am not clear if this is possible?

Also they would like to be able to manage the products in the store.

The final specification that needs to be met is real-time shipping with FedEx. I see there is modules for UPS, is real- time shipping for FedEx supported?

A technical concern, is there a standard duration new releases of the software and are they gauranteed?
Il y a 14 ans
skadoo wrote:
They need to restrict their store to registered users, looking at the features of Nop Commerce I am not clear if this is possible? - yes

Also they would like to be able to manage the products in the store. -  yes

The final specification that needs to be met is real-time shipping with FedEx. I see there is modules for UPS, is real- time shipping for FedEx supported?  - FedEx yes, but 'realtime' - i don't know someone else will need to explain more about this !

A technical concern, is there a standard duration new releases of the software and are they gauranteed? - you should read the licence to be clear

Il y a 14 ans
The cart does support FedEx shipping rates (nopCommerce feature list). There are demos for the front-end and admin panel, log in to the admin panel and you can see the FedEx shipping rate configuration.

Il y a 14 ans
haydie wrote:
skadoo wrote:
They need to restrict their store to registered users, looking at the features of Nop Commerce I am not clear if this is possible? - yes

Also they would like to be able to manage the products in the store. -  yes

The final specification that needs to be met is real-time shipping with FedEx. I see there is modules for UPS, is real- time shipping for FedEx supported?  - FedEx yes, but 'realtime' - i don't know someone else will need to explain more about this !

A technical concern, is there a standard duration new releases of the software and are they gauranteed? - you should read the licence to be clear

ASP APLICATION  worked on my local server, I want to know , how to upload or make it work on my hosting server, what needs to be there inorder to make it work on internet?
Il y a 14 ans
You will need to signup to a hosting company which support ASP.net and has a SQL Database.  You should also check they run in ASP.net full trust.

There is a good video on installing on a web host here https://www.nopcommerce.com/Screencasts/Installation.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.