SSL Folders

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Hi everybody!
Can you pls help me and explain which folders should I put under ssl, if I want to make my store secure?
Thanks
Il y a 14 ans
when you buy your ssl certificate and it is installed on your domain, all the important pages (in the store and in admin) will use ssl automatically

- but in web.config   you have to find     <add key="UseSSL" value="false" />  and set it to
    <add key="UseSSL" value="true" />
Il y a 14 ans
Will nopCommerce also switch back from SSL once it already has gone to SSL?

Like, if I use SSL for login/registration, will SSL turn off once that part is over with?
Il y a 14 ans
haydie wrote:
when you buy your ssl certificate and it is installed on your domain, all the important pages (in the store and in admin) will use ssl automatically

- but in web.config   you have to find     <add key="UseSSL" value="false" />  and set it to
    <add key="UseSSL" value="true" />

Thanks for the answer. I guess what you mean is that all the site will be under https but only the pages that need ssl will really use it? Am I right?
Il y a 14 ans
@LevGe
yes, and if you need to make other pages use ssl, you can make simple changes in the codebehind

@deccks
thats right
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.