Vendor Reviews

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 8 ans
Hi Andrei,
I have written a customized ExtendedVendor plugin in which I included Vendor Reviews, Rating, Badges against certified reviews, Vendor Payouts etc.

It also had a page to show people about the reviews that are pending (for the products they have purchased)

Let me know if I can provide you with the plugin code if it's useful for inclusion in any of upcoming releases.
Because I created it for my own requirements, I can modify it to match the NopCommerce standards.

Thanks
Il y a 8 ans
Hi Anshul,

Sure. It would be great. This work item already exists
Il y a 8 ans
Awesome! :)

I just uploaded the plugin (along with the source code in the extensions section). I thought it'd be good if people wish to use the functionality with their Nop 3.6. I just modified it a bit for immediate usage.

Let me know if you need any assistance when you decide to introduce these features in an upcoming release.:)

Thanks
Il y a 8 ans
Anshul,

Great! Thanks a lot!
Il y a 8 ans
Hey Anshul,

Thanks a lot for that awesome contribution!

I'd like to use your plugin in nop 3.70 but I'm not sure it will be compatible.
Do you know how I could upgrade it for the new version?

Cheers
Il y a 8 ans
Hi tevarg,
Thanks for your interest. We'd surely be releasing an upgrade for NopCommerce 3.7.
Mean while if you wish, you can make it compatible by making appropriate changes in the following files.

1. Description.txt
2. DependencyRegistrar.cs

While I can say that modifying these two files should be enough, I must say that only after you compile and run the solution, will you be able to see the changes required to make it compatible with 3.7.

Hope this helps.
Il y a 8 ans
Thanks a lot for your answer, I did the necessary!
Il y a 7 ans
I have install extended vendor but not could not find the link from where user can I added vendor reviews.
can you please give me some guide line.

Thanks,

Azad
Il y a 4 ans
Hi,

I want to upgrade the vendor Review and rating plugin from 3.7 to 4.2. Can someone suggest what is the process for upgradations?
Il y a 4 ans
Girija wrote:
Hi,

I want to upgrade the vendor Review and rating plugin from 3.7 to 4.2. Can someone suggest what is the process for upgradations?

You can add plugin library project to 4.20 solution and make it compatible for nopCommerce 4.20.
There are few points which you need to follow like
Update target framework in plugin csproj file
Change Description.txt to Plugis.json and update it's content.
Update admin UI.
Update code according to Asp.Net core and supported to nopCommerce 4.20 etc
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.