Free software for professional Web Developers (100$ exit fee after 3 years)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
If you just started, have a look at this!

A program that offers visibility, support and software for professional Web Developers and Designers

For Free:
Visual Studio 2010 Professional
Expression Web 3
Windows Server 2008 R2 Web
SQL Server 2008

http://www.microsoft.com/web/WebsiteSpark/Default.aspx

Best regards
Thomas Nørby
http://www.slikfabrikken.dk
Il y a 14 ans
Thank you.
Il y a 14 ans
After you register, you will have 1 licence key for each the free products for a period of 3 years.
Il y a 14 ans
after which you have to pay $ 100  - still a bargain i think
Il y a 13 ans
This program is still evolving.. and I'm realizing more benefits, offers.. and a few things that I hadn't prev realized the scope.

Training- for up to 3 members of your team/company.  (pushing MS certifications)
Local events..
Support..

And they, very much, imply that they'll send biz, potential clients your way. (I'm guessing- that would be dependent on the work you provide for their scrutiny.  And I'll guess some of those potential clients will come from other MS Partner programs; like BizSpark)

Hosting partners are wanting to appeal WSS members, growing companies.  
I was offered free VPS hosting, for a year.
Il y a 13 ans
this is a good deal - if you have your own company you should also consider

Microsoft Action Pack

Too much software to list here, all for a very reasonable annual fee :)
Il y a 13 ans
My employer ( www.gloucestersoftware.com ) uses this too and it's a terrific deal. We have Action Pack also.

I've not seen any free training or local events for WebSiteSpark in the UK though.
Il y a 13 ans
Is the license for Visual Studio 2010 Professional or the Express edition ?

Thanks
Il y a 13 ans
Professional as far as I know.
Il y a 13 ans
Does Microsoft send a license key by email or do you download the VS2010 from the Webspark site ? I had the Trial edition on my computer and was wondering if I should uninstall VS2010 before downloading all of the tools from the
Webspark site.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.