How can I make a product go above other ones?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hey guys, say if I have 40 products and I want one to be the first one shown how do I do this? I thought it would be under product specification or under display order but whenever I try and change the number it just defaults back to 1. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
Il y a 13 ans
It is under manage products, where it display all your products. When you change the display order of the one you want to display first, did you set the subsequent one to 2, 3, 4? Then save afterward. It should work.
Il y a 13 ans
alternatively:

select the category your items are listed in and either

1)you could quickly set everything to display order 2 and the one you want to appear first , set that to 1
(if all are set to display order 1, they will be displayed in the order they were entered in the database)

2) make it a 'featured product' - this will make it appear in a featured products grid above all the other products
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.