nopCommerce 3.80 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 7 ans
Thank you!
Il y a 7 ans
Well done !!!
a lot of important changes for this version.

Great work Nop team
Il y a 7 ans
This is one of the best releases ever, with a brand new administration and full of new feaures.

Thanks to the Nop Team!!
Il y a 7 ans
Congratulations to Andrei and the rest of the team on the new release, looking good.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a way to navigate to some of the pages on the admin demo site:

1. Shipping methods. The page exists but the link highlighted in the left side navigation is the shipping rate computation methods (providers) page. I can't see an obvious way to get to it without knowing the url.
2. Shipping method restrictions (as above).
3. Category tree view - page doesn't exist, has this been removed?

Edit: nevermind, I see that 1 and 2 have been moved into the Shipping by weight configuration
Il y a 7 ans
Great work!!

Congratulations nopCommerce team.
Il y a 7 ans
I am with 3.80 running for a few days.
Normally people say that the better version is the last stable one...

For me, nopCommerce 3.80 is breaking this paradigma. I can't find a bug till this moment.
The performance is visibly increased, the UI in the Admin area invite us to explore all the options in all configuration itens.

Thank You, nopCommerce team!
Il y a 7 ans
Congratulations!
You can proud with this, adayroi.com as large eCommerce site based on NopCommerce
Il y a 7 ans
Congratulations + many thanks for the hard work of the nopcommerce team. Es lebe hoch!
Il y a 7 ans
Congratulations!  Nice work nopCommerce Team!
Il y a 7 ans
Wow. Very impressive! Great job nop team.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.