developer documentation / guidance

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Hello,

I am planning to use nopCommerce to develop my first ecommerce system on an upcoming project.
Any guidance on how to start understanding the architecture of the system?

1) I saw some links regarding database diagrams on the forums but all of them seem to be broken.  Can anyone provide me a link to the database diagram?  Even if it is for 1.4 version, at least it will be a good place to start.

2) Developer documentation (any plans of releasing this in the near future?)

3) Anyone in the community who has been working on nopCommerce - any particular blogs you can recommend that can help me understand how the code is organized?

This topic may be helpful for a lot of people like me who are just starting out to use nopCommerce.

Thanks,
Pratik
Il y a 14 ans
There's no developer documentation. But we're thinking about writing good developer documentation (it could take a lot of time). But I can surely confirm that it'll not be published in the near 2 months.
Il y a 14 ans
What about the database diagram or some other resoures you can recommend to understand the structure?
Il y a 14 ans
Here's a database diagram somebody made for 1.4 ...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mi1jqhqjz3z/Visio-nopCommerce14DB.pdf
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.