Export and show "ParentGroupID"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 7 ans
I exported a category with the sub-categories. Many of the products are grouped products. When I exported this time, the entire column of "ParentGroupID" is all "0" even though some are simple products and some are grouped products.

Just to add, the last time I exported, the parent group ID's were shown by a number. Example: 2166

Im not sure what I changed when I exported this time, but it must have been something?

Thanks People!
Il y a 7 ans
Categories and ParentGroupId are not related.  In the 3.80 Export, the former is text, and the latter is integer.
Il y a 7 ans
New York wrote:
Categories and ParentGroupId are not related.  In the 3.80 Export, the former is text, and the latter is integer.

I agree. I'm referring to Grouped Products. A grouped product has simple products under it and share the same images. Variation's (sizes) of the same thing.

The grouped products ID is not showing in the export. Forget about categories, they are working fine.

Here is an example of Grouped product with simple products under it.
https://www.shippersmall.com/2-inch-green-endless-round-slings

The simple products on my previous import said "ParentGroupID" but this time they are all zero's.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.