User role prohibiting checkout?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Is it possible (perhaps in 1.6?) to configure a user role whereby that user is prohibited from checking out or indeed accessing anything in the store other than browsing?

If not could you add it?

I have a need for this because we want to use the Nop database as our main user store but some accounts mustn't be allowed to use the ecommerce.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi,

No there no such feature. Also it is not implemented in 1.6 release.
Il y a 13 ans
Thanks Daniil. Any chance this could be added as a wishlist feature?

Or might I be able to acheive the same thing with blacklists? hmm...
Il y a 13 ans
does the setting 'allow navigation only for registered users' help ?

you can then set the registration process so that you can control who accesses  the site
Il y a 13 ans
I'll take a look at that - thanks for the tip - but from the sound of it I suspect it won't help as I don't want to prevent anon browsing just prevent certain users from checking out. (The reason is that we have users who come to us via a reseller; as they're not our direct customers they can't be allowed to go through checkout).

No matter, this isn't top priority right now - I've a lot of work to do before I get to worry about this aspect :)

Thanks again.
Il y a 13 ans
Customer.Active might be the solution, as it prevents users from logging in to NopCommerce whilst retaining their details in the Nop_Customer database.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.