shipping error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
hi,

the latest version has some shipping error.  I just download 1.6 from your website today.

http://demoeshop3.melwebdesign.com.au/

admin:  [email protected]
password: admin

the shipping method is by country weight now,  we are in Australia.

you can add some product in the cart , then in the shipping method, you will see"Shipping options could not be loaded "

it is the same error ,when I change to Australia post.
Il y a 13 ans
Australia Post works fine in the latest version. Presume you haven't properly configured Australia Post or your products (such values as weight, dimensions).
Il y a 13 ans
you can see there is a "test2" prodcut in the home page.

the weight is 3 lbs
length  1 inch
width 0.5 inch
height 0.5 inch

when you add this product in the cart , you will see the shipping method can not be loaded
Il y a 13 ans
Have you set your "Shipped from zip" field for Australia Post (like it's *not* done here)?
Il y a 13 ans
I have set it to "3167" ,it is correct post code in Australia,  before I updated to 1.6 version, everything is ok, but Today after I update to version1.6, the shipping method , none of them can work, Austalia post, orderby weight, orderby total, none of them can work.
Il y a 13 ans
there  are two products

test1
weight lb: 5

height inchs: 10
width inchs. 10
length: 10

prodcut test2

weight lb:3
height inchs: 0.5
width inchs. 0.5
length: 1

why the product test1 can be posted, there is no error message.

product test2 can not be posted , it said the shipping method can not be loaded.

is there any limitation for the weight, height, width, length?
Il y a 13 ans
yangwulong1978 wrote:
is there any limitation for the weight, height, width, length?

Yes, there was a minimum height, width, length limitation (>50 sm). This bug fix will be available in the next release
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.