Help Needed with Product Attributes and Stock Management

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 7 ans
We are using nopCommerce 3.70. Some of our products require specific product attributes like colour and size. How do we manage stock availability/management of each specific product attribute?

For example, we have just placed an order withour suppliers for motorcycle racing boots. The boots come in various colour schemes and boot sizes. So lets we ordered 5 of Size 43, 5 of Size 44 and 4 of size 45 of the same product (listed as 1 product with 1 unique stock number).

How do I specify, using product attributes, the quantity of each size, so that my customers can see on the website how many size 43 boots are still in stock? This is also an issue when having to place re-orders. Is there any way in nopCommerce v3.70 of doing this?
Il y a 7 ans
Lol... I just fixed my issue by RTFM (Reading The F**^g Manual), and saw that you can specify stock quantities for each product attribute individually on the Attribute Combinations Tab as follows:

In "Edit Product Details", click the "Product attributes" tab and add your product attributes (eg. Boot Sizes) on the "Attributes" tab

Then click the "Attribute Combinations" tab and add the attribute combinations. Complete the details for each combination (eg. Size 43).

This will allow the system to track individual stock quanties for each product attribute for a specific product.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.