Importing an item file from the POS system

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 7 ans
I am trying to get the "specs" on importing an item file from a POS system (in this case NCR CounterPoint).  Can anyone get me a layout or doc or sample on how this might be done?  If someone has already done it (even if its with another product) I should be able to get the information I need.  Thank you all so much.  J. Lombardi
Il y a 7 ans
[email protected] wrote:
I am trying to get the "specs" on importing an item file from a POS system (in this case NCR CounterPoint).  Can anyone get me a layout or doc or sample on how this might be done?  If someone has already done it (even if its with another product) I should be able to get the information I need.  Thank you all so much.  J. Lombardi

Just export a sample of your catalog as explained in the documentation. In v3.80+ you can just import the columns that you need to add/modify. If you are in Advanced mode all columns are exported. If you are in Basic mode only te selected properties are exported. For further details check this topic
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.