Multiple product GTIN

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 6 ans
Hi all,
I would like to have the possibility to insert more GTIN, because my procuts have many barcode for the same articole. Is it possible?
I'm new in nopcommerce.
Il y a 6 ans
i think no , its not possible with inbuilt functionality.

you need to customized it. one of the option is may be you can setup the specification attribute and you can setup gtin there but i don't think that its good approach.
Il y a 6 ans
Another hack,  you are not using short description, would be to include all GTINs there and they would be searchable. Example: Alternative GTINs (replacing "Short Description" name)= 1234, 1235, 1236, etc.
Il y a 6 ans
Hi all,
thank you all to help me. I write a plugin to allows you to have multiple barcodes for a product

I release the first preview
https://github.com/giampio/barcodes-plugin-for-nopcommerce

I'm new of development plugin to nopcommece; i want to ask you if the conventions and the programming style are correct.

There are still many bugs to fix, I hope someone can help me:
- The frontend is non develop;
- If you click the back button back to the product list, it does not load the page correctly;

Giampiero
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.