Update price when quantity is changed on Product Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 6 ans
Hello !!

I am using NopCommerce 3.80 and I want to update the price when quantity is changed by the user.
Is their any solution for this ??
Il y a 6 ans
SSeBookStore wrote:
Hello !!

I am using NopCommerce 3.80 and I want to update the price when quantity is changed by the user.

Hello,

Default nopCommerce is not supported now. But you can achieve with two way.

1. Create attribute for qty(Value will be 1,2,3....100). And use price adjustment field in attribute value for adding price into product price. In this case your product price will be Zero.

2. Do Customization when qty change and update price label value.

Thanks,
Jatin
Il y a 6 ans
Okay then what I should do for the quantity textbox before Add to Cart Button ??
Il y a 6 ans
In file \Views\Product\_AddToCart.cshtml, comment out (or remove) this line:

@Html.TextBoxFor(model => model.EnteredQuantity, new { @class = "qty-input" })

You can up vote if answer helpful.

Thanks,
Jatin
Il y a 6 ans
Thank you so much brother.
You saved my time.

One more I need to ask... Is it possible to Add price per 100 quantity ?
for eg. I am selling Visiting card, per piece price is Rs. 0.45 so how can I display price of 100 piece i.e. Rs. 45.
Il y a 6 ans
Wondering my answer was not helpful?

Someone did down vote.

Please up vote if answer is really save your time.

Yes you can manage price per qty look Tier prices feature of nopCommerce. http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Product/Edit/25

Thanks,
Jatin
Il y a 6 ans
forefront wrote:
Hello !!

Hello,

Default nopCommerce is not supported now. But you can achieve with two way.

1. Create attribute for qty(Value will be 1,2,3....100). And use price adjustment field in attribute value for adding price into product price. In this case your product price will be Zero.

2. Do Customization when qty change and update price label value.

Thanks,
Jatin

Sorry bro..

It's not a good idea.. coz i applied and it worked on product page and didn't checked it properly but when I tried to add the product in cart it shows an error which is "The minimum quantity allowed for purchase is 1000.".

This is because the minimum order quantity for product is 1000. As we hidden the quantity textbox to show the price as per different quantity using Quantity attribute this problem occurred.

If we show the quantity textbox or dropdown as per the quantity, we will confuse the customer regarding what to select for quantity. As both the things is different.

So, Thank you for the help but not helpful.. Sorry for the previous post...
Il y a 6 ans
forefront wrote:
Wondering my answer was not helpful?

Someone did down vote.

Please up vote if answer is really save your time.

Yes you can manage price per qty look Tier prices feature of nopCommerce. http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Product/Edit/25

Thanks,
Jatin

Bro.. It doesn't works good.. you can see the image here http://imgr.es/3PR2
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.